PROGRES.ID – Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning is the seventh installment in the Mission: Impossible film series, and the first part of a two-part film. It is directed by Christopher McQuarrie, who also wrote the screenplay with Erik Jendresen. The film stars Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt, alongside Hayley Atwell, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, Pom Klementieff, and Henry Czerny.
The film is set several years after the events of Mission: Impossible – Fallout, and finds Ethan Hunt and the IMF team on the run from a mysterious new enemy. With the fate of the world at stake, Ethan must use all of his skills and resources to stop the threat.
The film has been praised for its action sequences, visual effects, and performances. It has also been a commercial success, grossing over $800 million worldwide.
Here are some of the key plot points of the film:
- Ethan Hunt and the IMF team are on the run from a mysterious new enemy.
- The enemy is led by a man named Solomon Lane (Henry Czerny), who was thought to be dead in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Lane is planning to use a powerful new weapon to take control of the world.
- Ethan must use all of his skills and resources to stop Lane and save the world.
- The film has been praised for its action sequences, which are some of the best in the series. The film also features some stunning visual effects, especially in the underwater scenes. The performances from the cast are also top-notch, with Tom Cruise giving one of his best performances as Ethan Hunt.
Overall, Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning is a thrilling and action-packed film that is sure to please fans of the series. It is a must-see for action movie fans.