PROGRES.ID – Here is an explanation of the steps and requirements to apply for KUR TKI from Bank BRI.
Bank BRI is one of the financial institutions that provides the People’s Business Credit (KUR) program for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and cooperatives.
KUR BRI is suitable for those who want to start a business with limited collateral or guarantees.
However, this loan offers promising business prospects and can be easily repaid.
Currently, Bank BRI offers various types of KUR that can be enjoyed by the public, one of which is KUR TKI Bank BRI.
KUR TKI Bank BRI is a form of loan provided by the bank to support the departure of prospective Indonesian Migrant Workers (TKI) to their destination countries.
The loan amount for KUR can reach up to IDR 25 million. The requirements for prospective borrowers to apply for KUR TKI from Bank BRI include:
- Individual prospective TKI who will work in the destination country.
- Completing administrative documents such as ID card and Family Card, employment agreement with the employer, placement agreement, passport, visa, and other requirements as stipulated.
How to Apply for KUR BRI 2023
For customers who meet the requirements to apply for KUR BRI 2023, you can apply for the loan online or offline. Here are the steps for applying for KUR TKI from Bank BRI 2023 online:
- Open the portal https://kur.bri.co.id/ using a web browser.
- Select the “Apply for KUR Loan” option.
- Log in using your email address and password. If you don’t have an account yet, choose the “Register” option and activate your account by following the provided link.
- Read and agree to the applicable terms and conditions, then check the boxes for “I am a BRI customer” and “Agree and Apply for a Loan.”
- Verify by completing the CAPTCHA “I’m not a Robot.”
- Fill out the identity form, including the type of business, income, business expenses, BRI account number, and other information.
- Upload the required administrative documents as specified.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Complete the application information, such as the repayment period and the loan amount you are requesting.
- Press the “Calculate Installments” menu to determine the amount of installments you will pay.
- Finish by pressing the “Apply for Loan” button.
- Wait for the verification and survey process to be conducted by the Bank BRI KUR officers.”