PROGRES.ID – Coach Shin Tae-yong has announced the list of 27 players who will represent the Indonesian National Team in the second-round qualifiers for the 2026 World Cup against Iraq and the Philippines.
These two away matches are scheduled to take place on November 16 and 21, with the Indonesian National Team striving for crucial victories.
Here is the full list of called-up players:
- Nadeo Arga Winata – Borneo FC
- Muhamad Riyandi – Persis Solo
- Ernando Ari – Persebaya Surabaya
- Andy Setyo – Persikabo
- M. Edo Febriansah – Persib Bandung
- Wahyu Prasetyo – PSIS Semarang
- Rizky Ridho – Persija Jakarta
- Jordi Amat – Johor Darul Tazim FC
- Elkan Baggott – Ipswich Town
- Sandy Walsh – KV Mechelen
- Shayne Pattynama – Viking FK
- Asnawi Mangkualam – Jeonnam Dragons
- Pratama Arhan – Tokyo Verdy
- Saddil Ramdani – Sabah FC
- Marc Klok – Persib Bandung
- Rachmat Irianto – Persib Bandung
- Ricky Kambuaya – Dewa United
- Witan Sulaeman – Persija Jakarta
- Egy Maulana – Dewa United
- Adam Alis – Borneo FC
- Arkhan Fikri – Arema FC
- Yakob Sayuri – PSM Makassar
- Hokky Caraka – PSS Sleman
- Ramadhan Sananta – Persis Solo
- Dendy Sulistyawan – Bhayangkara Presisi FC
- Dimas Drajad – Persikabo
- Rafael Struick – ADO Den Haag
These players will gather in Jakarta on November 11 and depart for Iraq in the evening.
These players will give their all to achieve positive results in these crucial matches. Hopefully, they can deliver their best performances and secure victories that will bring them closer to the 2026 World Cup.