PROGRES.ID – With its versatile, advanced technology and user-friendly interface, Google has held the title of the best search engine for decades. However, as technology rapidly evolves, other companies are vying for the top spot by offering unique features to cater to different needs. If you’re a Times Lover in search of a new alternative, here are some recommendations for the best search engines to try:
- Bing: Microsoft’s search engine offers accurate results and a simple UI with features such as price comparisons and integrations with Cortana.
- Yahoo! Search: This search engine is integrated with various Yahoo! services such as finance, sports, and entertainment, and offers a simple UI with easy image browsing.
- DuckDuckGo: A privacy-focused search engine that doesn’t collect any user data and offers features such as categorization of search results and “!Bangs” to choose specific websites.
- Baidu: The most commonly used search engine in China, Baidu offers features such as maps and music, as well as integration with a website similar to Wikipedia called Baidu Baike.
To set any of these search engines as your default, follow these steps:
- Google Chrome: Go to “Settings,” choose “Search Engine,” and select your preferred search engine.
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Options,” choose “Search,” and select your preferred search engine.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to “Settings,” choose “View advanced settings,” and select your preferred search engine.
- Safari: Go to “Preferences,” choose “Search,” and select your preferred search engine.
There are many other search engine alternatives available, but these options offer user-friendly interfaces and unique features to enhance your search experience. Give them a try and see which one works best for you!